Monday, September 6, 2010

College Hockey Video of the Week (9/6/10): Niagara vs. Bemidji State 11/22/2008

So, it's pretty slow here at UHB with hockey news... sorry. But, it feels great to be back on campus and see the lively student body in Schenectady. Classes start today at 1:50pm, which means we're that much closer to hockey season. I've spoken to Stephane Boileau twice since I arrived on Wednesday and he said the team is amped and ready to go. I hope the student body is ready as well.

Well, since there hasn't been too much news I thought I'd give you all a treat for this week's CH Video of the Week... A FULL COLLEGE HOCKEY GAME!!! This is a game between Niagara and Bemidji State that took place in 2008. So, if you are missing college hockey badly, this should cure your fix. Enjoy!

If you can't see the video click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment