Monday, January 4, 2010

Ekstrom transfers to St. Norbert?

After a 6+ week winter vacation I have finally arrived back at Union College and am happy to be around the rink for the rest of the season. And of course within the first 20 minutes of arriving in Schenectady my friend asked me if I knew that redshirt freshman defenseman Carl Ekstrom transferred to St. Norbert. I hadn't heard about it or read about it. I searched the web to see if there was any press release saying if this was fact but I could not find it. But, if you look at the Dutchmen roster Ekstrom, Union's first Swedish import, is not on it. I will keep my ears open this week to see if there are any rumors floating around campus. Carl never played an official game for Union. If he is going to St. Norbert he is going to a team who won the NCAA Division III championship last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment