Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Keith Kinkaid OFFICIALLY Signs With NJ Devils

On Monday, Keith Kinkaid officially signed an entry-level contract with the New Jersey Devils. At his press conference at Messa Rink, Kinkaid and Coach Leaman talked about the sophomore goaltender's decision to leave school early.

For more check out:
Union Athletics
Ken Schott's Blog
New Jersey Devils
In Lou We Trust Blog

I already gave my opinion a few days ago. Here are videos of Kinkaid and Leaman at the press conference:



2 comments:

  1. Dan: is the third "walk on goaltender" possibly Kyle Anderson? Or Coach forbidden to tell us yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best to find out what Coach Bennett plans on doing with the third goaltender position.

    I will also speak with Kyle as soon as I can about it.

    ReplyDelete