Friday, April 15, 2011

Frozen Four: Day 3

I know this is VERY late, but I figured I post these pictures and videos anyways.

Congrats to UMD on winning the national championship. I guess it was the best case scenario after Union's season ended. Even though a part of me thinks that it could have been Union. The Bulldogs had a very easy route to the championship (2 ECAC teams, no  Boston College or North Dakota, etc.), but you still have to win.

Anyways, enjoy these pictures and videos from my final day in Minnesota:

Inside the Mall of America... It had an amusement park!

The mall had a store dedicated to Minnesota (and North Dakota) college hockey

On a ride in the MOA with my brother Adam

Mickey's Dining Car... like in the Mighty Ducks movies

Inside Mickey's... it was an "interesting "experience"

Outside the Xcel Energy Center


At the Frozen Four fan fest

There was live music, and lots of food and beer

The Frozen Four banners hanging throughout St. Paul

A jersey from Harvard's national championship in 1989... the last time an ECAC team won the tournament

UMD's skating cheerleaders and mascot... we need to get some!

UMD celebrates the national championship

More celebration with the trophy

UMD player celebrates with the fans



No comments:

Post a Comment